Trafalgar Theatre Limited
Trafalgar Theatre Limited is a data controller of any personal data it collects and holds about you. Trafalgar Theatre Limited is part of Trafalgar Entertainment Group Limited. Trafalgar Theatre Limited is referred to as “we”, “us” and “our” in this privacy notice. We are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 10408631. We are registered on the Information Commissioner’s Office Register; registration number ZB330763.
Address: Ashcombe Court, Woolsack Way, Godalming, GU7 1LQ
Data Protection Officer’s Email: [email protected]
The purpose of this Privacy Notice is to explain how we will use any personal data we collect about you, the rights you have over any personal data we hold about you, and to tell you about the policies and procedures that we have in place to respect your privacy and keep your personal data secure.
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Notice from time to time. Any such changes will be posted on this page so that we can keep you informed about how we process your personal data. If significant changes take place, we will also contact you directly via email.
How we obtain your personal data
Most of the personal data we hold about you is provided directly from you through the following activities:
- Browsing our website
- Using our apps
- Buying or using our products/services
- Contacting us through a variety of channels, including via telephone, website enquiries and social media
- Taking part in surveys
- Accident forms
We also collect information from:
- Business partners who sell our products/services on our behalf, such as re-sellers
- Credit agencies
- Business directories
- Organisations which we have acquired where you were a customer
- Suppliers which are involved in the management of your products/services
- Organisations that you have given permission to share information about
The types of personal data we process
The information we collect about you may vary depending on the products/services you use. The types of personal data we process may include:
- Your name, date of birth, gender, address, and contact details, including email address and telephone number
- Your account information such as account numbers, products and services you use and marketing preferences
- Your communications with us, including email, calls which are recorded and social media interactions
- Your credit or debit card information and information for payments
- Imagery, such as videography, photography, CCTV footage, or Body Worn Camera
- Audio, such as voice overs and spoken testimonial
- [Student’s names, ages, address and emergency contact details]/Access requirements
How we will use your personal data and the legal basis for using that personal data
We will process personal data about you under the following legal bases:
Processing your data is necessary to meet, or prepare, a contract for our products/services:
Provide you with your product/service
We process your personal data to:
To enable our business and pursue our legitimate interests
We process your personal data to
To meet specific legal obligations
We process your personal data to:
We may also rely on consent to send marketing material to you via email, SMS or over the telephone. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
Who we share your personal data with
Depending on the product/service you acquire, we may share personal data with the following:
- Law enforcement agencies
- Regulatory bodies, courts, public bodies
- Law firms
- Our parent company where compliance obligations are concerned for statistical and analytical trends, to inform and improve our services
Where we have collected your personal data from other sources (including all companies within the Trafalgar Group), we may combine this information in certain circumstances in order to enhance our understanding of the services you use and your preferences in relation to our products and services within our Group. This is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests to personalise your experience and where you have agreed to receive marketing, to ensure that we provide you the most appropriate content from the Trafalgar Group.
We utilise several service providers to assist us with activities such as processing payment transactions, running surveys, and providing the infrastructure for our information-technology services. These include organisations such as Trafalgar Tickets, Google, Facebook, Survey Monkey, Hubspot and Microsoft. In the event Trafalgar Theatre Limited is acquired, personal data shall be transferred to the new organisation and you shall be informed.
Transferring personal data to other countries
We may need to transfer and process your personal data outside of the United Kingdom. When we send personal data to a country outside of the United Kingdom, we ensure that your personal data is adequately protected through legal agreements and technical security controls.
Securing your personal data
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational controls to protect your personal data against unauthorised processing and against accidental loss, damage, or destruction.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. For example, we hold customer service inquiries for 5 years, lapsed customer data for 7 years, accident logs for 3 years and participant information for 5 years.
Your rights and how to exercise them
You have several rights over your personal data processed by us. These include:
- request that we provide you with a copy of the personal data which we hold about you
- request that we update any of your personal data which are inaccurate or incomplete
- request that we delete any of your personal data which we are holding
- request that we restrict the way that we process your personal data
- request that we provide your personal data to you or a third-party provider of services in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format
- withdraw your consent
- object to us processing personal data based on our legitimate interests; or
- object to us processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes
The extent of these rights are limited by law and we may not act on part or all of your request where the rights are not applicable. If we do not act on your request, we will explain our reasons why.
Please contact us by email to [email protected] if you require any further information or wish to make a request to exercise any of your rights under applicable Data Protection laws. In most cases we will respond to your request within one month.
Your right to complain
If you have a complaint about our use of your personal data, we would prefer you to raise this with us in the first instance to give us the opportunity to put it right. Please contact us using the contact details in the “LEGAL ENTITY NAME” section above if you are unhappy with the outcome of any of your requests to exercise your rights, or how we handle your personal data.
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK’s Data Protection Regulator. Please visit their website for further information: www.ico.org.uk.
We can provide this Privacy Notice in large print, on coloured paper, in Braille and audio upon request.
The last significant update for this privacy notice was November 2023.